Develop yourself with Alegre!
In our organisation we place focus on a constant development of our employees, increase of their qualifications and occupational skills, as well as on creation of a friendly working environment. Because of our will to retain a professional team in a long-time perspective, one of the parts of our business strategy is to train future staff by way of training programs and internships dedicated to young and active people, who in the future will be the backbone of our company.
- category C+E driving license,
- basic ADR license (may be increased after the commencement of employment),
- clear criminal record, good reputation,
WHAT WE OFFER
- work within Europe,
- new vehicles: VOLVO
- attractive salary,
- timely settlements
- at least high school education,
- experience in dealing with foreign customers,
- experience in tasks related to the organisation of international transport and forwarding,
- good command of English and German,
- category B driving license.